Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Easter, a Full Life, Your Health and Jesus Papa's Glory



A Full Life Easter week is the most special week of the year for me.


My mind repeatedly reflects on the fact that I am forgiven of my sins and that I can be in a personal relationship with the God of the universe, only because of what Jesus has done for me. The death of Jesus on a wooden cross more than 2000 years ago – the sacrifice of his beaten and bruised body and His shed blood – as an atonement for all my sins – past, present, and future. God remembers my sins no more. And he wants me to be free from any guilt of my past sins. Part of this Good News is that Jesus’ body was raised from his grave and he now sits in heaven with his Father and prays to Him on my behalf. He defeated death so that I can live…. and live forever.


Furthermore, when I accepted Jesus into my heart, he sent his Spirit, the Holy Spirit, to live within me deep in my spirit. In a way that is mysterious, my mind, my soul, and my spirit mix with the Spirit of God who lives deep inside of me. His Spirit empowers me to live my life in a way that honors God and his Son. His Spirit provides the power and the grace to cope with the stressors of my life, especially when I embrace and apply the important principles that are found in the Bible. As I am faithful in living a life of active faith in Jesus and am obedient to the principles of the Bible, my life is full. It’s abundant.


A full Life: Glory of God | The Health Blog


This full life includes the fruit of the Spirit that Paul writes about in the book of Galatians.



"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.” Galatians 5:22-23



A Full Life | Glory OF God


Glory of God


The really cool thing is that when this fruit is evident in my life, it creates a spiritual environment within me that favors good mental, relational, emotional and physical health.


This is all by God’s grand design! I am his masterpiece!



"For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.” Ephesians 2:10



But what we should all understand is that, although we benefit immeasurably from this great design, it’s not really – not ultimately – for our benefit. It’s really about God receiving glory for why and how this all works.



"everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made.” Isaiah 43:7


"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.” 1 Corinthians 10:31



So, although I’m able to enjoy the fruit and abundant life because of the death and resurrection of Jesus, and the grace that God extends to me daily, Get The Ultimate Glory of God. He wants me to praise him and to attribute my full life to himself. And he desires that you do the same. So, this Easter, I encourage you to reflect on what Jesus has done for you and to thank God for the ongoing grace that he extends to you. You have been forgiven because of a very high price that Jesus paid for you.


A Full Life | Have a blessed Easter!


P.S. If you are not living in a relationship with Jesus and do not have the confident hope of eternal life in heaven after you die, but you desire this, please contact me and I’ll be happy to talk about this with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best PEMF Portable Machines in 2021

PEMF Portable Machines The healthcare system has evolved over the decades with the introduction of several new techniques and devices that i...